2. Youth Art Awards - Request by Commissioner Sunde to select subcommittee and allocate funds for the 2009 Youth Art Awards.
3. Artist Designed Bike Racks - Review of scope of work by Commissioner DeMarzo. Request for design fee for selected artist.
4. Color of Palo Alto - Update by Commissioner Acebo-Davis.
5. Public Art for San Francisquito Creek Storm Water Pump Station - Commission to discuss dedication event scheduled for April 30, 2009.
6. Bill Bliss Memorial Art Project - Update by staff on RFP.
D. NON-ACTION (cont.)
7. California Avenue Fountain Project - Update by Commissioner Richter.
E. ACTION (cont.)
8. Siting Filaree at Greer Park - Update by Commissioner Sunde.
F. NON-ACTION (cont.)
9. Artist Series - Update by Commissioner Acebo-Davis on Artist Series plans for May 28.
12. Public Art Commission Website - Update by Commissioner Usich.
G. NON-ACTION (cont.)/ADJOURNMENT
10. Maintenance of City Collection - Report by staff on status of collection maintenance.
11. PR/Outreach - Update by subcommittee.
13. Mitchell Park Community Center/Library Percent for Art in City Projects - Update by subcommittee.
14. Follow-up on Joint Meeting with Council - Follow-up by Chair Sunde on Joint Meeting with Council.
15. For your calendar:
a. San Francisquito Creek Storm Water Pump Station Dedication - Thurs, April 30, 2009, 4:00 pm
b. Artist Series - May 28, 2009
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com