B. NEW BUSINESS
1. Nokia - Report by DeMarzo on opportunity for temporary new media artwork this fall.
2. Artwork for Midtown - Report by Commissioner Acebo-Davis on opportunity for new artwork in Midtown.
3. Elections - Commission to appoint Chair and Vice-Chair.
4. Mildred Howard Reception - Request by Commissioner Coleman for $150 for reception.
5. Constant Contact - Request by Commissioner Coleman for up to $500 for renewing funds for Constant Contact.
6. Sites - Report by Commissioner Smit.
7. Stage - Report by staff on status of project.
8. Main Library and Art Center - Report by Commissioner Smit on selection of finalists for the Main Library and Art Center project.
9. Digital DNA - Update by Commissioner Coleman on project.
10. Palo Alto Water Treatment Plant - Update by staff.
11. PAC Group Show - Discussion by Commissioners Acebo-Davis on group show.
12. Joint meeting with Council on October 17 - Report by Commissioner Acebo-Davis on upcoming joint meeting with Council scheduled for October 17, 2011.
13. Mitchell Park Library/Community Center Art Projects - Report by staff on status of projects.
I. NON-ACTION/FOR YOUR CALENDAR/ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
14. Fall Lecture Series - Report by subcommittee on status of project.
15. Beasley Studio Visit - Report by Vice-Chair Coleman on opportunity for studio visit.
For Your Calendar:
a. Mildred Howard Reception and Lecture - Saturday, September 10, 2011
b. Joint meeting with Council: Monday, October 17, 2011
c. Next meeting: September 15, 2011
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • firstname.lastname@example.org