1. Public Safety Building Ð Commission to approve Request for Proposal (RFP) for Public Safety Building.
2. Bill Bliss Memorial Art Project Ð Commission to approve additional funds for Bill Bliss Memorial Art Project and review scope of work.
C. ACTION (CONTINUED)
3. Lytton Plaza Ð Request by subcommittee for an RFP where artists can suggest a variety of interventions into Lytton Plaza, and to consider an exhibition of the proposals themselves.
4. Artist Series Ð Update by subcommittee on Artist Series plans.
5. Communications Ð Update by subcommittee on creative brief.
E. NON-ACTION (CONTINUED)
6. Holiday Party Ð Commission to review plans for holiday party.
7. Civic Center Plaza Art Installation Ð Phase II, Samuel Yates Ð Staff update on voting results and subcommittee report on de-installation plans.
8. Maintenance of City Collection
9. Bike Racks Ð Update by subcommittee.
F. NON-ACTION (CONTINUED)
10. California Avenue Fountain Project Ð Update by subcommittee.
G. NON-ACTION (CONTINUED)/ONGOING,NO REPORT/NEXT MEETING/ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
11. Website Ð Update by subcommittee.
12. Filaree Ð Update by subcommittee.
13. Arts Plan Ð Update by subcommittee.
14. Mitchell Park Community Center/Library
15. For your calendar:
a. Joint study session with Council Ð Monday, March 2, 2009, 6:00 pm
Next Meeting: January 15, 2009
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com