B. NEW BUSINESS
1. Natural Gas Prepay Transactions Market Update
C. NEW BUSINESS (CONTINUED)
2. Annual Report on Efficiency, Conservation, and Renewable Programs
D. NEW BUSINESS (CONTINUED)
3. Utilities’ Legislative Priorities Report
E. NEW BUSINESS (CONTINUED)/NEXT MEETING/ADJOURNMENT
4. Selection of Topic(s) to be Agendized for Discussion at Future UAC Meetings
• Expanding the 0.5 cent/kWh rate impact limit on renewable energy spending to encourage additional renewable projects, including solar;
• Development of local and/or distributed clean generation or co-generation;
• Upgrade of transmission voltage from PG&E to the City’s distribution system;
• Development of Smart Grid elements; purchase of Smart Meters;
• Purchase of land from the City which the electric utility currently rents; and
• Loans to other Utilities funds and/or the General Fund in order to save refinancing costs on a capital project that would otherwise have sought bond financing.
NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING: February 4, 2009
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • firstname.lastname@example.org