B. CONSENT CALENDAR
1. Adoption of a Resolution Vacating a 20-Foot Wide Public Utilities Easement at 211 Quarry Road
2. Adoption of a Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Apply for a Grant and Execute an Agreement with the California State Coastal Conservancy for Funds to Control Non-Native Cordgrass (Spartina) in the City-Owned Baylands
C. ACTION ITEMS
3. Transmittal of Draft Energy/Compost Feasibility Study to Council and Opportunity for Council Direction on Completing Final Feasibility Study
D. ACTION ITEMS
4. Direction on Submission of Letter of Interest to Foothill College Regarding new Education Center at Cubberley Community Center
E. ACTION ITEMS/COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS,COMMENTS,ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
5. Adoption of a Resolution Amending the Water Utility Rate Schedules W-1, W-3, W-4 and W-7 or Selection of an Alternative Water Utility Rate Structure
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com