B. ACTION (cont.)/NON-ACTION
2. File Maker Pro - Request by Commissioner DeMarzo for $300 to purchase a software upgrade from File Maker Pro 7 to File Maker Pro 10.
3. Digital DNA - Report by staff regarding condition of artwork and next steps.
C. NON-ACTION (cont.)
4. Mitchell Park Library/Community Center - Report by staff on Mitchell Park Library/Community Center project and status of RFP.
5. Artwork on Palo Alto Shuttle Buses - Update by staff on Palo Alto Shuttle Buses concept.
D. NON-ACTION (cont.)
6. Main Library Review of Schematic Design - Report by Commissioner DeMarzo on subcommittee meeting regarding this project.
7. California Avenue Fountain RFP - Status report by staff on project.
E. NON-ACTION (cont.)
8. Insurance - Response from staff to questions raised by Commissioners at last meeting.
9. Maintenance of City Collection - Commission to set vision for collection. Report by staff on status of photography of collection. Update on copyright issues.
F. NON-ACTION (cont.)/ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
10. Filaree - Update by staff on status of new base design.
11. Bill Bliss - Update by staff on ARB review process and communications with Bliss Family.
12. Brochure - Report by Commissioner Usich on status of brochure.
13. Public Art Commission Website and Content - Update by Commissioner Usich on website.
14. For your calendar:
a. Next Meeting Agenda - July 15, 2010
b. Joint PAPAC/City Council Meeting - tentatively scheduled for September.
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com