B. NEW BUSINESS
2. Fibre Arts Design Studio - Presentation by Shira Adriance, General Manager, Fibre Arts Design Studio on their studio.
C. NEW BUSINESS/ACTION
3. Girl Scouts Troop Mural - Presentation of Girl ScoutŐs opportunity to paint a mural for a Community Services Award.
4. Website - Request by Vice-Chair Usich for website design funds.
5. Donation - Request by Commissioner Walsh to accept new sculptures into the collection.
6. Push - Request for funds for a cement pad for Push in Mitchell Park.
7. Maintenance of Collection - Report by staff on maintenance of collection.
8. Main Library - Report by Commissioner Ross on status of project.
9. Hoover Park Update - Report by Commissioner Collins on status of project.
10. Iron Ranger Update - Update by staff on project.
11. Teen Mural - Report by Chair Richter on Teen Mural at Rinconada Swimming Pool.
F. NON ACTION
12. Water Treatment Plant - Report by Vice-Chair Usich on status of project.
13. Americans for the Arts - Report by Commissioner Walsh on PAN pre-conference.
14. Byxbee Park - Report by Commissioner Walsh on status of project.
G. NON ACTION
15. Juana Briones Park Restroom - Report by subcommittee on status of project.
16. Retreat - Update by Chair Richter on retreat and presentation by Commissioner Walsh on Public Art Collection and Maintenance overview.
H. FOR YOUR CALENDAR/ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
For Your Calendar:
a. Budget - May 17, 2012, General Fund CIP, Council Chambers
b. Brown Act Training - July 10, 2010
c. Retreat - scheduled for Saturday, September 22, 9-2, Downtown Library
d. Next meeting: July 18, 2012, Council Chambers
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • firstname.lastname@example.org