B. SPECIAL ORDERES OF THE DAY/CITY MANAGER COMMENTS
Special Orders of the Day:
2. Proclamation Recognizing the Housing Trust of Santa Clara County for Their Work Promoting Affordable Housing Opportunities
3. Selection of Candidates to be Interviewed for the Utilities Advisory Commission for Two Terms Ending on June 30, 2014
C. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS/CONESNT CALENDAR
4. Approval of Sponsorship of the 2011 United Nations Association Film Festival and Authorization for the City Manager to Enter into a Sponsorship Agreement in an Amount Not to Exceed $10,000
5. Approval of Energy Efficiency Contracts with Acterra, Base Energy, Inc., Bay Area Refrigeration/Castrovilla, Ecology Action, SBW Consulting, Inc., Synergy Companies, Wave One and Willdan Energy Solutions; for Expansion of a Large Business 3rd Party Energy Efficiency Program by Amendment No. 1 of the Contract with Enovity, Inc.; for 3rd Party Oversight of Commercial Efficiency Programs with Energy & Resource Solutions; and for Evaluation, Measurement and Verification of Programs with Navigant Consulting in the Combined Amount of $2,096,986 for the First Year from Gas and Electric Public Benefit and Supply Funds
6. Approval of a Water Enterprise Fund Contract with Proven Management, Inc. in a Not to Exceed Amount of $4,843,777 for the Construction of the Mayfield Pump Station Augmentation Project WS-08002-501
7. Adoption of a Budget Amendment Ordinance for Fiscal Year 2011 to Transfer Funds from the FY 2012 Street Resurfacing Budget Into the FY 2011 Street Resurfacing Budget and Approval of a Contract with O'Grady Paving, Inc. in the Amount of $2,065,308 for the 2011 Street Maintenance Program Asphalt Overlay Capital Improvement Program Project PE-86070
8. Request for Approval to Authorize the City Manager to Sponsor The Palo Alto Gran Fondo/Echelon Challenge/ Taste of Palo Alto Community Event for September 17, 2011, Not to Exceed $50,000.
9. Confirmation of Appointment of Monique le Conge as Director of Libraries and Approval of At-Will Employment Agreement
D. STUDY SESSION
10.Wireless Communication Facilities
E. COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • firstname.lastname@example.org