2. Presentation from the Friends of Palo Alto Parks - Information - Daren Anderson & Susan Beale
3. Recommendation to Council for a Park Improvement Ordinance for the installation of a restroom at Juana Briones Park - Action - Holly Boyd
4. Review updated concepts for improving the Main Library / Art Center connectivity Discussion/Action - Karen Bengard
5. Informational report on Public Art planned for the Main Library / Art Center Project - Information Elise DeMarzo
6. Presentation and discussion on the Palo Alto Municipal Golf Course Reconfiguration Project related to the San Francisquito Creek flood control work - Discussion Ð Rob de Geus / Forrest Richardson
G. BUSINESS/COMMENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
7. Recommendation to revise Municipal Code 22.04.180 to place limits on amplified sound at Lytton Plaza - Action - Daren Anderson
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com