B. STUDY SESSION
2. Study Session: Parking Strategies for Downtown and California Avenue Business Districts
C. SPECIAL ORDERS OF THE DAY
Special Orders of the Day:
3. Proclamation Recognizing September as Library Card Sign-Up Month 2011
4. Selection of Candidates to be Interviewed for the Planning and Transportation Commission for One Term Ending on July 31, 2015.
5. Selection of Candidates to be Interviewed for the Architectural Review Board for Two Terms Ending on September 30, 2014.
6. Inn Vision -Opportunity Center Community Presentation
D. CITY MANAGER COMMENTS/ORAL COMMUNICATION
E. CONSENT CALENDAR/AGENDA CHANGES,ADDITIONS & DELETIONS
7. Recommendation from Finance Committee to Preliminarily Approve Fiscal Year 2011 Reappropriation Requests to be Carried Forward into Fiscal Year 2012
8. Approval of Amendment No. 1 in the amount of $28,013 to Contract No. C11138402 with TMAD, Taylor & Gaines for a total contract amount of $159,600 for adding design of two permanent load banks to the power monitoring and standby generator replacement project at the Water Quality Control Plant - Capital Improvement Program Project WQ-80021
9. Approval of Response to Santa Clara County Grand Jury Report "Can You Hear Me Now? Emergency Dispatch in Santa Clara County"
10.Approval of Response to Santa Clara County Grand Jury Report on "Fighting Fire or Fighting Change? Rethinking Fire Department Response Protocol and Consolidation Opportunities"
11.Approval of Response to the 2010-2011 Santa Clara County Civil Grand Jury Report "Rehiring of Pensioners: Bad Policy, Good Business or Both?"
12.Approval of a Contract with Riezebos Holzbaur Group (RHDG) in the Amount of $93,350 for Graphic Design, Printing and Photography for the Quarterly Production of the Enjoy! Catalog Classes and Activities Guide
13.Adoption of a Resolution Waiving the Community Services DepartmentŐs Recreational Municipal Fees for NickelodeonŐs 8th Annual Worldwide "Day of Play" on September 24, 2011
14.Approval of Professional Services Agreement with Geodesy in the amount of $164,720 for Development Support of New Computer Applications Linked to the Geographic Information System (GIS)
F. ACTION ITEMS
17.Recommendation for Vision on Cafe Operations at the New Mitchell Park Library & Community Center Cafe
G. ACTION ITEMS/COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS,COMMENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
16.Approval of Increase in Construction Contingency from 10% to 25% on Contract C11136473 with Flintco Pacific Construction, Inc. for Construction of the Mitchell Park Library and Community Center, PE-09006; and Approval of Two Contract Amendments for Additional Construction Management and Design Services: Amendment No. Three with Turner Construction, Inc., to Add $205,287 for a Total Amount Not to Exceed $3,783,745 and Amendment No. Five with Group 4 Architecture, Inc. To Add $220,670 for a Total Amount Not to Exceed $7,902,421
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com