2. Retreat on September 26 - Commission to approve additional funds for facilitator. Report by Richter on plans for part 2 of retreat.
C. ACTION (cont.)/NON-ACTION
3. Maintenance of City Collection - Request by Commissioner DeMarzo for funds to photograph collection. Request from Adriana Varella for refurbishment of Digital DNA.
4. Percent for Art - Mitchell Park Community Center/Library and other projects Ð Report by staff on status of contract. Update by subcommittee on other library projects.
5. Temporary Art Guidelines - Report by staff on status of project.
D. NON-ACTION (cont.)
6. Brochure - Report by Commissioner Usich.
7. Public Art Commission Website and Content - Update by Commissioner Usich.
8. PR - Update by Commissioner Coleman on new logo efforts and related issues.
9. Artist Bank/Mailing List - Update by Commissioner Richter.
E. NON-ACTION (cont.)/ADJOURNMENT
10. California Avenue Fountain Project - Report by Commissioner Richter and staff on status of project.
11. Bill Bliss Memorial Art Project - Report by staff on status of contract.
12. Artist Designed Bike Racks - Report by Commissioner DeMarzo.
13. Artist Series - Commission to discuss potential dates and artists for Artist Series for 2010.
14. Siting Filaree at Greer Park - Update by staff on siting Filaree at Greer Park.
15. New Ideas or Topics for future discussion to be agendized for next meeting
16. For your calendar:
a. Resolutions for former Public Art Commissioners - September 21, 2009.
b. Retreat - scheduled for September 26, 2009.
c. Next Meeting Agenda - October 15, 2009
d. Retreat Part 2 - tbd
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com